Sunday 5 March 2023

Sensory Collective

My name is Rebekah Allen, and I am an Private Practice Pediatric OT in the Calgary area. Iver the past six months, I have been involved in a Sensory Collective with OTs from all over the world, lead by Kelly Beins, an OT from Maryland, USA. She has 30 years of experience as an OT and is a mentor to OTs looking to elevate their integrative practice. I have the opportunity to share a portion of content (Pillars of Practice) which will be 90 minutes of content. Based on interest, I will pick from a wide range of topics including polyvagal theory, assessment, intervention, private practice as both a review of the info for me and to promote this awesome service. Please email me if you are interested, what area might interest you, and tell me when a zoom sharing would work best for you (during a weekday or evening). Based on your responses, I will schedule the call in about two weeks. Please email me for the most effective communication. PS. I found out about Kelly by taking a feee webinar through Unyte ILS and you can check out her website at www.kellybeins.com. Rebekah Allen 😊 rebekah.occther@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.