Thursday 1 April 2021

PDMS for loan please

---------------------------------------- "Hi there, I have recently moved into contracted services due to all the funding changes in this past year. I am needing to complete assessments this year but was hoping to not have to purchase this year, to give me time to decide if I will continue with contracted work. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me rent their PDMS assessment kit? I would ensure the kit is thoroughly sanitized in between assessments and upon return. Or if anyone is looking to sell off a kit they are no longer using. If you could email me at teija.otservices@gmail.com. Thank you so much!" -- Teija Hunt, M.Sc.OT Occupational Therapist -------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.