Tuesday 26 January 2021

discussion with MLA on Feb. 2nd re: FSCD

 


Robyn Scott

Thu, Jan 21, 11:19 AM (5 days ago)
to me

Hi again,

 

Evelyne Pilger reached out to me the other day to request that I pass along the following update and request:

 

I wanted to let people know that I have a telephone discussion with our MLA on Feb. 2nd to discuss the FSCD program and my suggestions to make it better. When I saw the FSCD survey, I felt it important to voice my concerns about the future of the FSCD program and I emailed the Premier, my MLA and the minister of social services. Fortunately our MLA has offered to grant me a 30 min audience.  If anyone has any strong points that they would like me to bring forward, I would be happy to do so. Specifically, I want to make clear recommendations of how they can make the program more efficient and effective.”

 

OT’s that have feedback or input they would like to pass along to Evelyn can reach her at evelyne@functionfirst.ca

 

For those who have not seen the FSCD survey, it can be found here: https://inclusionalberta.org/news/2021/01/15/news/fscd-survey-preserve-the-integrity-of-the-program-by-ensuring-your-voice-is-heard/

 

Whether you have children with FSCD contracts, support families with FSCD contracts, or know anything about FSCD contracts it would be helpful to gather as many people’s feedback on this survey as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.