Friday 3 April 2020

Edmonton OT available remotely



**************************************************************

I am an OT who works extensively in social cognitive skills, particularly social thinking curriculum.

 I am accepting new clients in the Edmonton, AB area and I am able to see clients (about grade 4-up) remotely
via Zoom or Google Meet during this strange time of social distancing. 

Contact Information is nicolehnatiuk.ot@gmail.com. My website is www.greyareathinkers.ca

I am not affiliated or endorsed by Michelle Garcia Winner or Think Social Publishing. 

Nicole Hnatiuk MScOT(c)
Occupational Therapist
Phone: (780) 945-9129
Email: nhnatiuk@ualberta.ca

**************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.