Occupational Therapist (2-3 days/week)
New Heights is currently seeking applications for an energetic, enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to work in our specialized services home program with families with children on the Autism Spectrum.
There is a broad scope of OT at New Heights and there is room to focus on a variety of areas. Some of these areas may be related to:
• Self care (toileting, dressing routines, etc)
• Fine motor
• Picky eating
• Social Skills
• Emotional regulation (a huge part of the New Heights philosophy)
• Motor planning
• Gross motor skills
• Sensory processing
• At least an entry level degree in Occupational Therapy required
• Active registration with ACOT required
• Experience with children and youths on the Autism Spectrum is desirable.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills required.
• Ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment required.
All applicant submissions are appreciated, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Position to start immediately. Posting also found on New Heights website here.
Submit your resume and cover letter to Karen Unger at