ENTER EMAIL HERE - to sign up for updates from this blog

Monday, 18 March 2013

Therapist for Children with Car Sickness?

I'm looking for a therapist who does vestibular or other therapy to improve car sickness.  I have a little girl who is 9 and her younger sister is 6 who are both severely impacted by their car sicknesses and traditional methods have not had any impact.

Please contact me at lauren.rhynes@albertahealthservices.ca or 403-955-5951 if you do this type of intervention or know someone who does.

Many thanks,
Lauren Rhynes, MScOT(c), BSc, BSc
Occupational Therapist
Developmental Clinic
Child Development Services

No comments:

Post a Comment