Monday 30 September 2013

Calgary OT Pediatric Interest Group Meetings

Hello all,
It is that time of year again to start thinking about meeting for the Calgary OT Pead. Interest Group.  Last year we tried to meet on the last Monday evening of the month (Oct/Nov/Feb/Mar/Apr) and that seemed to work well.  I am happy to continue organizing this, however I am out of topics/people to share info.  Have you been to a course?  Read a good book?  Please email me and let me know if you can share (remember it is very informal!).  Also are there any topics people are interested in?  Would people be interested in getting together to just talk about case studies?  Let me know your thoughts :)

You can comment below this post to share ideas!

Thanks,
Carol

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of sharing case studies! Maybe we could post the case study on here the week before and then come and discuss together.

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.