ENTER EMAIL HERE - to sign up for updates from this blog

Monday, 19 August 2013

OT looking for volunteer position in Edmonton


My name is Tara and I'm an OT, currently working at the University Hospital in Edmonton.  I am very interested in working with pediatric patients, but would like to gain more experience and volunteer my time on evenings or weekends in order to do this.  I am open to all types of peds exposure (Physical/Developmental Delays, CP, Feeding/Sensory Processing Disorders etc).  I do have some Ped's experience through my student placements and a short temp position at the Stollery Children's Hospital.  Please feel free to contact me with any volunteering opportunities in or around Edmonton at tara.exner@albertahealthservices.ca.  Thank you.
 
Tara Exner

No comments:

Post a Comment