Thursday 6 June 2013

OT Summer Volunteer

My name is Cody Dinn, Im a fourth year Kinesiology student at the University of Calgary. Im very interested in the field of occupational therapy and I am thinking about applying for occupational therapy next year after I finish my degree. Im sending you an email right now to see if it would be possible to volunteer with you so that I can get a first hand look on whats its like to be an occupational therapist. Ive always liked working with children, especially those with disabilities, and I believe that shadowing a Occupation therapist my help me make up my decision on whether this is the right profession for me. Please get back to me and let me know if an opportunity is
available.

Thanks for your time.
Cody Dinn

Contact: cfdinn@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.