Wednesday 12 June 2019

Occupational Therapist Position


North Tallcree First Nation: East of High Level, Alberta


Hope all is well with you!  I am writing to request if you can provide OT services to our Elementary and High School students.  

My name is Marlene Levasseur and I am the Special Education Teacher for North Tallcree First Nation.    

We have been currently operating without an O.T. for a year now and are seeking to replace the one that was previously here.  

We have approximately 7 students who require this service: two of which are not in school, but have been homeschooled.  

If you are interested in this request, please contact me at Marlene Levasseur 780-927-4381 ext. 104 and we can discuss further details.

I appreciate your immediate response.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.