Monday 6 November 2017

OT Resources/Products For Sale in Calgary

I have closed my private pediatric practice and am selling a few remaining items. I live in Calgary and am looking for Calgary buyers to avoid shipment costs.  All items are in mint condition. Prices are negotiable.  Please contact me at ashlyblackot@gmail.com or (403) 921-7669  if you are interested.  

1.   A brand new We Thinkers Volume Two set. Asking $195 or best offer.  

2.  Boardmaker version 6 for Mac, official copy purchased directly from Mayer-Johnson.  Asking $400 or best offer.

3.  A set of Julia Cook's books on social skills: Wilma Jean the Worry Machine; I Just Want to Do it My Way; Personal Space Camp; Teamwork Isn't My Thing and I Don't Like to Share!; My Mouth is a Volcano!; I Just Don't Like the Sound of NO!; Decibella and her 6" Voice.  These books are in near mint condition.  Asking $60 for the entire set or best offer.

4.  The Incredible 5-Point Scale: Improved and Expanded Second Edition in near mint condition.  Asking $15 or best offer.

5.  The Zones of Regulation curriculum (including CD).  Asking $50 or best offer.

6. 70 Play Activities for Better Thinking, Self-Regulation, Learning and Behaviour by Lynne Kenney.  Asking $25 or best offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.