Monday 14 August 2017

Equipment and Resources for Sale in Calgary - SOLD

This is an old post and all of these items have been sold!

I am moving from my house and am unable to take many of my therapy items so am looking to sell equipment and resources asap!  I have some of the following (but this list is not exhaustive):

- swings (tire with harness, bolster, trapeze, t-stools, buoy)
- therapy (round and peanut) balls
- tunnel
- foam-filled "crash pads"
- home made ball pit
- sturdy home made scooter board ramp
- Sitz discs/wedges
- 2.5" thick exercise mats

And much more. 

Please contact me for pictures, pricing, etc. by 
or phone (no text please): 403-990-6578

I will set up an "open house" for ppl to come and see the items.  I will not be holding any items unless an etransfer is sent in advance.
Thanks!
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.