Growing Changes is an Edmonton based developmental provider specializing in children. Growing Changes believes in a collaborative, family-centered health care environment. Listening, explaining and working together as a team, we help children achieve their optimal health through partnership between physicians, clinicians and families built on mutual respect, support for each other, and personal accountability. We believe in each other. We empower each other. At Growing Changes, we celebrate each other’s successes, and our differences. We recognize those who exemplify excellence, and reward them for contributing to our collective success.
We are currently looking to hire Occupational Therapist and Speech Language Pathologist Subcontractors. The goal of each position is to provide intervention solutions through assessment and implementation for children with developmental needs. The solutions are meant to help strengthen families’ ability to promote their child’s healthy development and encourage their child’s participation in activities at home and in the community.
Both Occupational Therapist and Speech Language Pathologist Subcontractors report to the President and assist in ensuring that the goals and objectives of the company are met with the highest of standards.
Why Work with Growing Changes?
· Competitive wages depending on experience
· An opportunity to develop new skills and growth in partnership with the company
· The opportunity to oversee clients independently within the framework of goals and objectives established
· Mentorship available
· Experience working with children with development needs
· Registration with respective colleges
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work independently and willingness to accept direction from and work in harmony within a team environment
· Capability to see the “big picture” to execute and complete solutions and invoice as required
· Supply personal vehicle and able to drive within Edmonton region and outlining communities
· Clinicians must be able to take on caseload of 8-10 children minimum
· Ability to flex time as required
Cover Letter and Resume can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Human Resources
Subject: Occupational Therapist / Speech Language Pathologist Job Posting
Please apply by January 29, 2017