Job Description: Occupational Therapist Subcontract Work
Growing Changes - Occupational Therapy Services for Children is seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide assessment and implementation of Occupational Therapy interventions to children with developmental needs in a community setting.
· Registration with Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
· Commitment to working with children and their families
· Experience working with children with special needs
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
· Personal vehicle and must be able to drive within Edmonton region and outlining communities
Growing Changes offers mentoring and flexible hours.
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupational Therapy Services for Children