Job Description: Occupational Therapist Subcontract Work
Growing Changes - Occupational Therapy Services for Children is seeking an Occupational Therapist to provide assessment and implementation of Occupational Therapy interventions to children with developmental needs in a community setting.
• Registration with Alberta College of Occupational Therapists
• Commitment to working with children and their families
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Personal vehicle able to drive within Edmonton region
Growing Changes offers mentoring and flexible hours.
If interested please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org