Wednesday 15 January 2014

Request to shadow OTs in Calgary

Hello, my name is Keely and I am new both to Calgary and Canada!  I just recently graduated from San Jose State University with my master's in OT and will be moving to Calgary later this week. I have experience with a wide range of pediatric clients from both of my fieldwork sites as well as being a nanny to a special needs child but would love to hear what experienced clinicians have to offer, especially since I am new to the Canadian system. 

I am interested in trying to set up any sort of shadowing opportunities to see how the Canadian system compares to the US system and of course to see what's out there. So any possible connections to local Calgary OTs would also be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Keely

keelyhallingstad@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Type your comment here:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.