Topic for February 28th Edmonton Pediatric Interest group:
- Kim Giesbrecht will discuss the new initiatives at the Stollery Children's Hospital, such as a rehabilitation lead club foot clinic and outreach programs to First Nation Communities through Teddy Bear Fairs.
- Kathy Mulka, from Unlimited Potentials Occupational Therapy for Children, will discuss her program approach and client base.
- Margot Byer will discuss her new company Sleep Haven, how she got started in sleep coaching, how she applies her OT background, and the impact of sleep coaching on families.
- Discussion around a new sensory product, The Squease, which is a inflatable pressure vest. A model will be available for viewing.
- Brainstorming around future meeting topics and speakers of interest
UNLIMITED POTENTIALS OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY FOR CHILDREN
Edmonton, AB T6E 5E6
LOCATION & PARKING:
• Located NE corner of Strip Mall (Centre 51 West)
• DO NOT TURN ON 97 Street (that is the police station) we are on 97A
• Free parking on 97A street or in the back parking lot (ignore signs)
• Enter Glass door (5110 is above glass door)
• Turn right after entering
• Door Reads: 001 Unlimited Potentials
• Walk in and have a seat! We will be with you shortly
We look forward to seeing you!