New Heights is currently seeking applications for an energetic, enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to work in a school, preschool, and specialized services home program with students on the Autism Spectrum and with other similar learning challenges.
- Entry level degree in Occupational Therapy required
- Active registration with ACOT required
- Experience with children and youths on the Autism Spectrum is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in an interdisciplinary team environment required.
- Part time or Full time available
Posting at www.newheightscalgary.com/careers.htm or email email@example.com