Turn Your Therapy Into Creative Play That Children & Parents Will Love!In This Workshop You Will Discover:
- How to assess hand and finger skills more effectively
- Enhanced skills in playfully helping children improve:
- Hand & finger skills
- Fine motor skills
- Eye/hand coordination
- Knowledge & practical strategies for developing
- Functional pencil grasp
- More than 50 of Karen’s most popular and effective therapeutic activities that both parents and children love to do!
Date: Sat. May 26, 2012 & June 09, 2012
Time: 9am – 12pm
Location: IDEAS Office: Suite 405 Willow Park Centre, 10325 Bonaventure Drive SE
SAVE: Register before May 01, 2012 and pay only $139!
- Your own free Krazy Box™ (value $50)
- Instruction booklet for your OT practice
- $10 off any additional Krazy Box™’s (complete with instruction booklet)
- Applicable for ACOT Continuing Competency goal achievement
- Certification as a Krazy Box™ Trainer
- Learn from Karen McIntosh B.Sc. O.T (C) creator of the Krazy Box™
Register today as space is limited to 8 and will fill quickly!
Please click here for the brochure.